I read a lot on the internet and would like to read more on paper, like the old days. My attention span is too feeble to sit down to read a book at this point, but I’m working on it.
Poetry is good because it’s short and digestible. I don’t use social media any more except Mastadon on occasion.
Remind me to read
BooksCertainly not reviews, just scattered and inconsequential thoughts - when I actually read one.
- Zen in the Art of Writing by Ray Bradbury: Wisdom from an old pro.
- Uncreative Writing by Kenneth Goldsmith: Via Poem Talk and Christian Bök
Reading by dayThis is intended to be an ongoing log of longer-form material. Not sure if I will continue to list it by day - that might be over ambitious.
- 19 December 2022 : Interesting article in Guardian on the literature of the eerie English landscape
- 19 July 2022 : Derek Sivers is a nice guy.
- 18 July 2022 : Some reading on the laptop today, the hottest day of the year…